Saturday, January 06, 2007

I need something to do

Without herald or fanfare I have returned. My brain is so on, the constant flow of thoughts is driving me crazy. I began to think to myself, "If only I had some creative outlet to express myself like a journal, but something not so gay."

Picking up where I left off, Pluto is obviously out now. Which is fine. Below is my tribute. My first real painting in about 11 years. It is pretty rough, and I could do it again just to clean up some of the problems, but that isn't the point of it. Anyway, here it is "The Exclusion of Pluto."




It is pretty damn big too. And I would show you all the details, but really all you need to see is the star of the show, Cerberus. I understand my Cerberus may have some similarities to other artistic renditions of dogs you may be more familiar with, so for legal purposes let me point out that this is indeed Cerberus the pet dog of Pluto, God of the Underworld and is the guardian of the gates of Hades. This is indisputable by the single defining characteristic of the fact that he has three heads. You can count them, it won't take long. Also please note that his color scheme is pale blue and dark purple, not oh say...mustard yellow and black (as a random example of other possible color schemes.)

3 comments:

Allen said...

I love it - and so did Maddie. She is a huge Pluto fan!

Evil Genius said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evil Genius said...

Thank you. Though I take it Maddie likes CERBERUS. As Pluto is the big scary god, and Cerberus the cute lovable dog. We need to be VERY careful about that!...Mice have big ears.