Sunday, February 25, 2007

Caffeine Intake Reduction: Day 4

Oh man is this hard. I thought cutting down to two would be easier than cold turkey, but the worst is 2PM when the average diurnal person's blood sugar will dip. I Think I need to tough it out in the AM and wait until 1400 for my fix. I woke up with the standard caffeine crash headache this morning and downed two bottles of water to get back on balance. But out of habit I drank my coffee then. And now I am regretting it.

It is good to know I am not in this alone. It is also bizarre knowing that people I don't know read this.

1 comment:

Lucidiocy said...

There are 16 people reading this right now. Well, me and my 15 other personalities.

I am enjoying your art, keep it up and if you get a chance, check out
http://cleverity.blogspot.com/ I think you'll appreciate his style.