Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Evil Genius-Mobile

In the event my insurance company totals my car, I need to start thinking about buying a new car. As I have driven a Honda Civic for the past 12 years. First was Minmei, my torino red pearl 1996 Honda Civic EX sedan which served me well for 9 years and 189,000+ miles. And the fate of Black Beauty, my nighthawk black 2004 Honda Civic EX coupe with spoiler and under 30,000 miles, now hangs in the balance. So now I am thinking I should get something a little more exciting if she doesn't make it. So what do you, my loyal friends and readers, think would be a suitable vehicle for me?

(Bonus points for anyone who can tell me where the names "Minmei" and "Black Beauty" come from. Points will also be awarded for creative incorrect responses.)

2 comments:

pezda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pezda said...

What do people do in Columbus? (Hint)