Thursday, March 08, 2007

Where I've been - long answer

This weekend I went to visit my little niece. She is 18 months-old and just keeps getting cuter. She had an ear ache, but this did little to diminish her cuteness. Of course my brother being something of a goof aids in her general silliness. He was holding her in the kitchen when she dropped her bink. In a routine which she seemed well versed on, he let her flop backwards suspending her by her ankles while he hummed the Mission Impossible theme. She then narrowly nabbed the errant pacifier while upside down all with edge-of-your-seat suspense. All they were missing was the black jumpsuit and harness.

I have also actually been working. At my job. Where I get my money. I should be working right now. But I'm not. I'm blogging. Anyway I stayed late a few nights this week, and have had some other matters to attend to. Then there was the Great Chili Debacle.

No comments: