Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bob from Accounting

This guy stole my idea before I even had it! I was trying to Google Al Gore's hot daughters when I stumbled upon his site. He is also the guy who came up the the "Free Winona" t-shirt, which nullified my "Winona Stole My Heart" t-shirt idea. So I want to go on record that I never saw this site before and came up with my joke independently. There are many who can vouch for the fact that I have been talking about my Tibet t-shirt for at least a year if not longer. Also note the slight variations yadda yadda yadda.

4 comments:

Grant Miller said...

I intend to steal both ideas and present them as my own and accuse you of ripping me off.

pezda said...

I like yours way better.

Evil Genius said...

Grant,

I am flattered, but would sue your ass off.

E,

I am flattered, and may sue you too just for some quick cash.

No seriously, I love you guys...but I'll sue you!!!

egeg said...

EG - I can vouch for the fact that it's over two years. I'm pretty sure you told me about this idea on maybe our third date.