Friday, May 25, 2007

Grant's High School Annual Thing (version 4)

My Yearbook Entry To You.


Just fill in the blanks to make your very own yearbook entry from Grant Miller Media! Feel free to print and paste it in your own yearbook or blog:

Dear Thor, god of thunder,

This year was A-W-E-SOME! I'm so glad we sat together in Valhalla. That was so -R-A-D! Remember how Baldr always got grog all over his shirt during class? That was majorly grote!

I can't believe this year is almost over! It seems like just a fortnight past we were mere babes in your mom's apron strings! Remember that? Wasn't that funny when your dad drank from the well of wisdom and pulled out his eye? You were so bemused. Did you ever get that thorn out of your jodhpurs? Just fuckin' wit ya!

Whatever you do, don't ever forget Spring Break 2007! It was so bitchin' down in Midgard with the Valkyries flashing their breastplates in the glimmering mid-day sun. Even you got your serpent tamed that day, my friend. Me and Loki had a bet that you'd never consort with a mortal woman but you did! Wicked kool! And the mead down in the land called Milwaukee was so fuckin' cheap and like the watery urine of an old she-goat. Legal too, bro!

I hope you have a kewl summer 'n' shit. I'm sure we'll slay a frost giant together or sumtin'. If not, I'll see you next we chance to meet, even if that be the eve of Ragnorok in Asgard. Don't forget to pack your hammer you fuckin' berserker!

But seriously, I couldn't have made it w/out the spear and magic helmet. I've seen a lot of battle and we've had our ups and downs, but I always knew I could strike my walking stick and summon you any time I wanted. Thanks for being a super friend.

If you ever need a scrawny, hapless sidekick just holla!

L8rs,
Grant Miller, Esq.

6 comments:

dirty said...

HAHAHA!

"scrawny, hapless sidekick"

That's so Grant.

pezda said...

Your spear and magic helmet?

Evil Genius said...

Yes, spear an magic helmet!

Evil Genius said...

Dirty,

Thanks for stopping by and classing up the joint a bit!

-EG

lulu said...

Completely unrelated to this post, "Turtles All The Way Down" was the name of a mix CD I made last summer.

Evil Genius said...

Lulu,

You are officially granted "Ultrahip" status.

-EG