Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm in ur base, killin ur d00ds!

Because of my glitchy computer, lack of new material, and desire for real human interaction (not to mention dealings with my automobile) I am easing up on the blog and going on a lolcat safari. Thanks to J, I am now obsessed with this internet phenomenon. If you have no idea what I am talking about, you must start with I Can Has Cheezburger?

There are so many things that intrigue me about this. And there are so many links and articles to explore. So if you don't hear from me for a while, just assume I am ROFL.

I am the eggman. I am the lolrus. (But I still have to bum rides off of people.)

3 comments:

pezda said...

um, what the hell is that?

pezda said...

and what do you mean, "no comment"?

Evil Genius said...

WTF u mean? That iz LOLRUS! They stoled his bukket.

U has Google, donchu?