Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Return of Evil Genius

I have returned refreshed after my (mental) leave of absence. I was supposed to be away (physically) this weekend, but I am back to enjoy some time here in the Center of Corruption.


Before I get any further, I must extend a most gracious thanks to the lovely and talented Flannery Alden. She did a wonderful job as guest blogger. She stepped right in as if she had been running the place for years. Speaking of which, this post represented the two-year mark for What I Like About the Universe. No need for any big celebration. (Just remember, Second Anniversary is cotton!) In light of her contributions, Flannery has now been promoted to "Evil Lieutenant."

Now that I am back, I will be "retro posting." I am just going to clean up some old drafts and throw 'em up here. So if you read a post about me trying to chat up Kate Middleton, just pretend like it is current and relevant.

10 comments:

Jacy said...

I am a newbie to your blog and so far your profile has enticed me: one of my favourite bands in there (The Cure), one of my favourite movies (Raising Arizona) and one of my favourite books (The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time).

This bodes well!

Evil Genius said...

Jacy,

Cripes! Now I have to live up to all that. Well, you'll just have to stick around and see now won't you?

-EG

anandamide said...

I'm good with this retro-posting but if you start getting into any "who's hotter, Loni Anderson or Erin Moran" you've gone too far....

Evil Genius said...

And Erin Gray is not an option?

GETkristiLOVE said...

Happy 2nd! I don't want to give away my present, but let me just ask - are you a Fruit o'the Loom kind of guy?!

Evil Genius said...

Hanes. Usually Marky Marks, but on the weekends I rock the J. Crew boxers.

Grant Miller said...

Everything you write is current and relevant to my life.

Evil Genius said...

I'm flattered, Grant. But do you realize how sad that is?

pezda said...

Flannery did an excellent job in your stead. Maybe she could cox my boat for a while...

Hmm.

Evil Genius said...

Pezda,

Save the double entendres for "Two Minutes in the Box."

-EG