Saturday, November 24, 2007

It's gonna be a while folks...

My sicnere thanks to GkL for helping out. She is whatever the feminine of "mensch" is.

I am estimating my evil return around the new year. Things you can look forward to reading about when I get around to writing again will include:

  • Reasons why Karen O should have sex with me.
  • Godzilla vs. Jesus (Jesus wins)
  • My desert island discs
  • The best Smiths songs ever
  • And these submitted suggestions:
    • WILATU #71 Eat'N'Park (J)
    • WILATU #59 people who still drive station wagons (also J)
    • unsung commonplace inventions (Splotchy)
    • WILATU #84 girls who wear glasses (McGone)
    • WILATU#32 women w/o VPL (BSUWG)
    • WILATU #17 schadenfreude (Beth)
    • WILATU #21 being awake when the world is asleep (Bubs)
    • WILATU #94 random phone calls from people utilizing me as a trivia reference (GkL)
2008 should also hold a lot more evil in general here at WILATU. So if you are not currently aware of a manner in which you are capable of getting bent, you may want to prepare yourself as these instructions may be issued to you and I would hate to see you get caught off guard.

10 comments:

Hot Lemon said...

how about the evil plot to get Santa to stop poking fun at sex industry workers??

good to have U back, cap'n!!

Dale said...

I'm not sure why Jesus wins, I look forward to finding out.

SkylersDad said...

I look forward to #32, don't make me wait too long!

Take care of yourself sir!

GETkristiLOVE said...

I think it's "menschtrator". :D

You are most certainly welcome and I for one can't wait for the return of EG, and better yet, EEG!

Evil Evil Genius said...

Limon,

I have been analyzing the problem from both sides.

Dale,

It's not the why so much as the how.

SkyDad,

Maybe I can bump it up in the order.

GkL,

I had to groan on that one, but I keep laughing at it! And thanks again.

=EEG

Blowing Shit Up With Gas said...

Does Karen O have VPLs?

Evil Evil Genius said...

BSUWG,

I am guessing she is the type that would forego the P thus negating any chance of an L, V or otherwise.

-EEG

pistols at dawn said...

I hope that the New Year will bring many more chances for you to put the "Rock, man" in "Rockmananov."

Evil Genius said...

I am also putting the "fun" back in "funeral."

9Sorry, it was all I had.)

BeckEye said...

Some ideas for your WILATU: Eat 'N Park:

1. The best potato soup in the land
2. Smiley cookies
3. Breakfast smiles
4. The 90 year old hostess who never dies

An idea for The Best Smiths songs post:

The one where Morrissey whines a lot