Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I hear the sound of thunder gathering in the distance...

I can almost taste the change it is so close. A darkness is bubbling up. Evil is rising. I am not sure how much longer I can hold it back. This may happen sooner than I thought. This post will mark the end of the kinder, gentler nation.

The question is, will you follow me into the dark?



(I know. How evil is Death Cab? They are lucky Dashboard Confessional exists so they don't have to be the wussiest rock band ever.)

9 comments:

pistols at dawn said...

Ha ha ha!

I like them both, I'm sad to say. I started listening to Dashboard and the Get up Kids with friends to mock their terrible lyrics, and then found myself liking them after awhile. It was very the end of 1984.

Evil Genius said...

I ocasionally find myself singing along with "Vindicated" when it comes on the radio. Then I remember that I have a penis.

Hot Lemon said...

PFFT. when you hit the heart of the darkness, you'll find me sitting there drinking a beer with my feet propped up on the table.

"took ya' long enuff, mate," I'll say. then offer you a beer.

Evil Genius said...

The heart of darkness? Are you an assasin?

GETkristiLOVE said...

Oh, I'd follow you just about anywhere... except to Detroit.

Evil Genius said...

Understandable.

Grant Miller said...

Actually Keane has both bands beat.

Leonesse said...

I'll be sitting right next to Hot Lemon. Bogarting the beer.

Evil Genius said...

Grant,

As the foremost authority on wussiness, I'll take your word for it.

Leonesse,

Just save me some Scotch or there'll be trouble. Actually now that I think about it, if you save me some Scotch there will most likely be trouble then too. You're pretty mutch screwed either way!

-EG