Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"Let me see if I can explain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up."

For those who do not want to read the whole post below, here is the basic gist:

This guy wants to eat frozen apple sauce and finds an undead duck in his furnace. He befriends the duck (Pickles) and they go to the movies - which includes McGone's kick-ass illustration. When they get back, the guy's roomate's girlfriend (Charlotte,) with whom there is a love triangle, turns him into the Feds. He buckles and gives them the secret vacuum cleaner technology. An eyeball homonculus tries to lure him into the eighth dimension where his evil film professor and Charlotte lie in wait. He does not fall for this and is instead reunited with Pickles. He takes the duck to the Chinese restaurant to be killed, but the duck is marked with the lucky number 42 and therefore wins a prize. He goes home with pancakes and prize of whiskey and finally gets to eat the applesauce, and he and Pickles (revealed to actually be a she) live happily ever after. Then I drew a picture of the duck.

There may be more, even I don't remember. I don't want to read it again either.

7 comments:

Blowing Shit Up With Gas said...

I like stories with homonculi. Maybe I'll go back & read it.

Evil Evil Genius said...

It's got a cockroach too! But I am still not sure it is worth reading. It was focused more on the exercise than the end product.

GETkristiLOVE said...

Nice duck.

Evil Evil Genius said...

So I've been told. ;)

McGone said...

Yeah, but hasn't that exact same plot been done to death by now?

Lucidiocy said...

what, no ROUSes?

Evil Genius said...

Rodents of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist.