Thursday, January 31, 2008

Pezda is dead. Long live Pezda.


PEZDA
May 15, 2006 - Jan 29, 2008
"Mourn ya 'til I join ya."

If you ever wanted to know about rowing, surgical scars, or baking there was really on one blog to read: A Daily Dose Of...

It is my sad duty as his friend IRL to inform you that Pezda, as happens so often, succumbed to the pressures of blogging and died. No more will we be terrorized by the were-megatherium or graced by the simplicity of the line drawing (the remains of which will be open for viewing at the top of this post).

But he is not truly gone. And I don't mean that lame "he'll always live on in our hearts and in our memories" crap. No, he's trapped in the limbo sector of cyberspace for those who have not yet reached digital oblivion. He is a ghost.

The friendliness of said ghost has yet to be determined, but the awesome transcendence to a new level of blogging far surpasses whatever I may have achieved by my transformation into the Evil, Evil Genius. (No, seriously. Click on the "ghost" link and check it out.)

11 comments:

Bubs said...

Hey, wasn't Pezda that creature that showed up at Feed the Beast and smashed the flatware?

Beth said...

Pezda, we hardly knew ye.

Pezda's Ghost said...

Thank you for the touching eulogy. The outpouring of grief has been, um, well maybe it hasn't really sunk in yet.

Bubs: Yeah, sorry again 'bout that. My latest undead form isn't nearly so destructive.

Hot Lemon said...

I mourn, I weep.

BeckEye said...

Well, the ghost is awfully cute so he must be friendly.

pistols at dawn said...

I hope it's going to be hilarious, like Ghost Dad! That guy rules!

SkylersDad said...

Totally a rip-off of the original Space Ghost...

Grant Miller said...

Shit. That scares the fuck out of me.

Leonesse said...

That isn't Pezda, that is Gleep.

Evil Genius said...

Bubs,

He totally cock-blocked me with the waitress too.

Beth,

Amen, sister.

HL,

Amen, brother.

Beckeye,

That's what I thought about LiLo.

P@D,

Maybe if he has a ghost writer.

SkyDad,

I want to be the monkey!

Grant,

Pussy.

Leonesse,

I thought he looked more like Gloop, Either way, you're right.

-Evil

Ms. Laaw-yuhr said...

Awww. Parting is such sweet sorrow.