Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Aaron Sorkin Quote of the Week

Because sticking to Sports Night or even The West Wing is limiting, and also because Skyler's Dad reminded me of this when he tried to explain the shuffle function on an iPod.

LEWIS   Mood swings? Nineteen post-graduate degrees in mathematics
and your best explanation of going from a 63 to a 46 percent approval
rating in 5 weeks is mood swings?

KODAK Well, I could explain it better, but I'd need charts and graphs
and an easel.

-The American President

3 comments:

Doc said...

Love the quotes Dear. By the way, you have been tagged over at my place.

Doc

Suze's Sass said...

They wouldn't have to explain anything to a woman!

Doc said...

Red- as far as the story tag goes, just pick up where I left off and nevermind the people above you, just run with it any way you please, then tag 5 other people, and done. Just be sure to include the previous parts of the story. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with, and thanks for joining in.

Doc