Sunday, May 11, 2008

The E-card I Sent My Mother


The caption reads, "I love how we don't even need to say out loud that I'm your favorite child." For some reason, the picture is really small here, but it's from a site that I've recently discovered and gotten some chuckles from, someecards.com. Perhaps what makes me love them most of all is their slogan, "When you care enough to hit send."

Flan, if you happen to read this, Happy Mother's Day. Same to any of the rest of you that are mothers; Flan's just the only one I can think of off hand. For the record, I was home a couple of weeks ago and left a card and gift there for my mom to open today; an e-card only would make me a totally lame child. Anyway, there are all kinds of fun cards on the site. If YOU care enough to hit "send", check it out!

6 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Happy Mothers day to all the moms out there. I am a hero because I gave my wife a gift certificate for a massage.

Flannery Alden said...

Thank you, Red! I love that e-card...

Suze's Sass said...

As my mother's "favorite", I love the card!

Whiskeymarie said...

I'm totally the favorite too, which is nice.

pistols at dawn said...

I've heard payback is a mother, so happy mother's day to it.

Cap'n Ergo Jinglebollocks said...

I wonder if I could get away with that card since I'm an Only?