Sunday, June 01, 2008

Some Have Blogging Thrust Upon Them...

I'm trying desperately to clean up my apartment (always an uphill climb), work, maintain some semblance of an offline social life AND get a better job. So if posts are sparse and/or infrequent, I apologize. I get a real feeling that EG will be back soon, though. For now, a favorite Sorkin quote:

"Let me see if I've got this straight: The third story on the news tonight is that somebody I didn't know 13 years ago when I wasn't president participated in a demonstration, during which no laws were being broken, in protest of something that so many people were against it doesn't exist anymore? Just out of curiosity, what was the fourth story?"

-The American President

7 comments:

Suze's Sass said...

I'm hoping you won't leave us!!

SkylersDad said...

We will take what we can get from you, just don't leave us!

Leonesse said...

Burn it all and start over. Trust me. Better than packing or cleaning.

pistols at dawn said...

Everyone who writes for this blog goes away...

Falwless said...

I think the Mafia is involved with this blog. Everyone lay low for a while.

Red said...

Suze & SD,

I don't plan to.

Leonesse,

I appreciate the tip. Maybe I'll try that next time.

P@D,

We can't all be as prolific as you. I take my hat off to you, sir. But that's all I'll take off on your account ;)

F,

Well, EG and I _are_ both part Italian. Still, I don't think "The Family" is involved.

Grant Miller said...

What's an offline social life like?