Sunday, September 28, 2008

You're under arrest, sugar!

Even though I had asked for a salacious e-mail in exchange for a hand-drawn avatar, GETkristiLOVE instead decided to appeal to my visual male brain with this alluring photograph. Having fulfilled her end of the bargain I quickly got to work.

While I began sketching something crossed my mind, "I wonder what she had on under those breezers?" Then I had a completely different thought, "Logic dictates that SV is probably the one taking the picture." And that made me think, "Wow! That guy is really a good sport about all this." Pause...2...3...4..."Hey, wait a second! That lucky bastard was right there!" Logic further dictates that there is a very small chance that he just put the camera away while Kristi changed into something more modest. I am guessing he found out eaxactly what may or may not have been on under those particular hockey shorts. I feel a little cheated by that.

But I am not going to hold that against her. And I won't wlesch on my promise. So here is your avatar, GkL. I hope you like it:

P.S. I am not sure what is going on with the green color sheme. I was going more for a bandita look than Robin Hood. If I get ambitious I may try to fix that at a later date.

11 comments:

SkylersDad said...

With Tobiko and a blender no less. Well done sir, well done!

Red said...

Nice picture, Baby. Hmmm, I should pick up something new in argyle...

GETkristiLOVE said...

LOVE!

Ah, the little details that make it so special: Tobiko, the SV necklace and the HoGear stick. I may have to actually go get an EG tattoo now to match my avatar.

I'd say you hit this one out of the park... or Universe in your case.

Thank you so much!

Bubs said...

You're a good sport!

FranIAm said...

I hate giving you a compliment, but Motka Boska, that is goddam great.

GETkristiLOVE said...

I forgot to mention that the communicator and phaser is also awesome, and I don't mind the color scheme at all!

lulu said...

That's awesome!

Cap'n Ergo "Carthage" Jinglebollocks said...

I approve of all of this. I especially like the hair o'er one eye, the argyle socks, that wonderful breast curve, and how you made her legs 1 & 1/2 the length of her upper body.

Well done, both of you!!

Leonesse said...

Just another evil plot to gather his minions. I am sure they will all be dressed in argyle.

pistols at dawn said...

I would have been happier if those pants were Tackla.

David.Southwell said...

A Ronin/Robin Hood look always works for me.