Monday, October 20, 2008

Damnit, Coffey!

Beth tagged me. I don't really mind doing memes; it's blog fodder, right? But I hate tagging people. Anyway, here's the One Wonders meme, wherein I answer one word "questions":

1. Clothes: I like 'em comfortable, though I'll occasionally sacrifice comfort for style. Having mostly gone to Catholic school and being somewhat proud of my gams, I wear a lot of skirts when it's warm. I like getting dressed up. My single favorite piece of clothing is a black velvet blazer I got at a thrift store for $4.95 circa 1994.

2. Furniture: Hand me downs and Ikea.

3. Sweet: Love chocolate. Love ice cream. Love strawberries and pineapple.

4. City: NYC, Paris, London, Florence, Chicago and many others. I'm quite the city girl.

5. Drink: Flavored vodka, rocks, if you mean a drink drink.. Smoothies for breakfast.

6. Music: One of God's greatest gifts to mankind.

7. TV Series: The West Wing

8. Film: The Philadephia Story. Others, too, but that's my #1.

9. Workout: Swimming. Backstroke if I can. Also Pilates.

10. Pastries: At the train station in Florence they had these fabulous little tarts that were rice baked with ricotta. Mmm, mmm, good.

11. Coffee: Decaf, actually. Oft times with coconut flavored Coffee Mate(TM).

Now I'm supposed to tag 5:

1. WhiskeyMarie (C'mon, you haven't done a meme in ages)
2. Kristi (Do you do memes? Please?)
3. Falwless (Love ya. Mean it.)
4. Red (the other one)
5. Suze (to round out my "sistas are doing it for themselves" list)

9 comments:

Suze said...

Thank you for helping me out with a post today. I was about to post nude pictures as I had nothing to write about. You not only like the Universe - you've saved it today :)

Whiskeymarie said...

My blog is dull as skim milk lately- I'd be THRILLED to have some direction other than "cat extravaganza 2008".
Thank you.

Just remember- my blog is where memes go to die. I'm like the Dr. Kevorkian of blogland.

pistols at dawn said...

Decaf? I don't blaspheme against your God...oh, wait, I do. Never mind.

Red said...

Suze and WM,

You're only too welcome!

Pistols,

Trust me, the world is happy that I stopped drinking caffeine. EG doesn't know it from experience, but I'd be a lot harder to love if I were still on the hard stuff.

Evil Genius said...

Sweet Baby Jesus! Red on caffienne would be like Kelly Rippa on speed. I would have to put her down for everyone's sake.

Cap'n Ergo "Carthage" Jinglebollocks said...

Jeez, I thought #10 said "pasties" and I was wondering what th' hell U were talkin' about...

Red said...

Anything for you, Red.

Beth said...

It's been a couple weeks since I was cussed in a headline. I feel powerful again!

minijonb said...

?

What's a meme?

=:-)