Beth tagged me. I don't really mind doing memes; it's blog fodder, right? But I hate tagging people. Anyway, here's the One Wonders meme, wherein I answer one word "questions":
1. Clothes: I like 'em comfortable, though I'll occasionally sacrifice comfort for style. Having mostly gone to Catholic school and being somewhat proud of my gams, I wear a lot of skirts when it's warm. I like getting dressed up. My single favorite piece of clothing is a black velvet blazer I got at a thrift store for $4.95 circa 1994.
2. Furniture: Hand me downs and Ikea.
3. Sweet: Love chocolate. Love ice cream. Love strawberries and pineapple.
4. City: NYC, Paris, London, Florence, Chicago and many others. I'm quite the city girl.
5. Drink: Flavored vodka, rocks, if you mean a drink drink.. Smoothies for breakfast.
6. Music: One of God's greatest gifts to mankind.
7. TV Series: The West Wing
8. Film: The Philadephia Story. Others, too, but that's my #1.
9. Workout: Swimming. Backstroke if I can. Also Pilates.
10. Pastries: At the train station in Florence they had these fabulous little tarts that were rice baked with ricotta. Mmm, mmm, good.
11. Coffee: Decaf, actually. Oft times with coconut flavored Coffee Mate(TM).
Now I'm supposed to tag 5:
1. WhiskeyMarie (C'mon, you haven't done a meme in ages)
2. Kristi (Do you do memes? Please?)
3. Falwless (Love ya. Mean it.)
4. Red (the other one)
5. Suze (to round out my "sistas are doing it for themselves" list)