Monday, October 27, 2008

The young Evil Genius enters the Big Wicked Online Pageant

I have been selected for what I am told is a very exclusive competition known as The Big Wicked Online Pageant which is being hosted by Bubs, Beth, and Dale. It is hard to ignore the requests of such an influential triumvirate of blogosphere luminaries. So below is my submission* of a by-gone Halloween snap.


Since both my brother and I are both still brilliantly concealed behind our sight and air restricting plastic masks and flammable polyester smocks, I leave it to you to guess whether I am "evil" or "the genius."


*Actually my second choice. First choice was a pic of me in similar Casper garb, mask pushed up to show my rosy cheeks and passed out upon crashing from my sugar high.

16 comments:

Beth said...

You were Evil before evil was genius!

Red said...

You're totally the cute one.

pistols at dawn said...

That is fantastic. I'm so jealous of people whose parents "owned cameras" and "thought that capturing moments on film for later viewing would be a good idea."

Some Guy said...

I had the stormtrooper one. I'm not sure what made me want to go as an expendable bad guy.

Suze said...

I think you're in the black costume. And didn't you love those masks with elastic that snapped you right in the face when your sister pulled it out about four inches from your face? Yeah, I'm still going to get her for that one.

Bubs said...

Hmmmm. Genius is as evil does, they say. Great entry!

Dale said...

What a forceful pose!

katrocket said...

I love how those old-school costumes always included a branding logo, just in case you didn't know where Darth Vader and C-3PO came from. That's classic Lucas.

BeckEye said...

I hope, whichever one you were, that you talked in the voice all night.

Dr Zibbs said...

Good one.

FranIAm said...

Cute enough, but that one of you adn Red together has softened my hard heart.

GETkristiLOVE said...

Silly C3PO, I know it was your older brother that lured you to The Smiths, and the dark side.

Grant Miller said...

I was never a star wars figure until 2008.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Are there kids under those costumes? Awesome!

Flannery Alden said...

I had the same costume, only in Superman! I wonder what that says about me.

Happy Halloween!

Flannery and Doc

Evil Genius said...

In case anyone cares, I was 3PO.