Friday, December 19, 2008

Away to me, pig!

I have had the pig an embarrassingly long time, starting back in October when I checked my mail. Shortly thereafter, his royal swineness wanted to go out for a drink, where we happened to meet FranIam. A few days later I found him in bed with my girlfriend then sunk into a depression. She eventually cheered me up, and we were all able to be adults about it. So much so we went out for brunch. Roughly two months after he showed up, we finally got around to taking some pictures. It was too cold so we had to come back to finish up another day when it was even colder. Needless to say we have grown attached to the little chap. And it has been very hard for me to let him go. So I don't want to drag this out any longer with big flowery, teary goodbyes. Just get in your envelope and go.

"You heard me, go on get out of here."



"Wait, which one am I supposed to get into?"

11 comments:

FranIAm said...

Um - how about the one marked FranIam, 1234 I Love Bacon Place, Smalbania, NY?

I have not stopped thinking about that damn pig since we met.

It is more than an obsession at this point, it is much, much more than that.

McGone said...

I like how you staged the shot and made it look very drama-filled about where the pig is going next. When in reality I know you just took that picture as he walked over my name on his way to reunite with his first love Whiskeymarie.

WendyB said...

You hogged the hog?

SkylersDad said...

Sigh... Someday Fernando may visit us here in the rarefied air!

SouthernBelle said...

I'm campaigning to be allowed to take Fernando on vacay to Australia in January.

I promise I won't let him be killed by any of the myriad poisonous creatures, such as spiders, snakes, jellyfish, or octopus...

$teve said...

I love that screensaver. "Pimping - Easy it is not" It sure ain't, Yoda. It sure ain't. :)

Lisa-tastrophies said...

I loved Steve's response about Pimping. :-)

I am soooo jealous. I have been dying to get the fabulous Fernando to join me for some hot scuba diving for almost a year now. The little oinker has ignored my every invitation. What's a girl to do? I'm heart broken. I'm off to dive another day without my heart's desire. Jealousy runs deep, Evil Genius, very deep

Leonesse said...

I figured he shaved his head and joined Britney in a meltdown. So that's where he's been rehabbing.

Bubs said...

Nice pig.

Whiskeymarie said...

I vote for me.

I KNOW I've already had him once, but I miss that smoky little porker. And I know he misses me- his drunken texts tell me so.
The last one said:
"mizz yoo, kiz me wit tonge"

Sigh.

We still have so many tings to do, adventures to have, bars to get kicked out of...

pistols at dawn said...

Like Whiskey hasn't already been kicked out of every bar in town.