Tuesday, December 16, 2008

IHOG at the IHOP

With the pig now converted to my evil ways you may wonder what sinister deeds we have been perpetrating during our absence. I can assure you we have been indulging in deadly sins. Well, OK mainly just Sloth.

At least I've changed the sheets since the last set of photos.

Red used her cunning ways to lure us out of bed. She promised us pancakes.

"Pancakes?"

I have a sty in mt eye.

And not just at a local pancake house, nor a regional pancake house. Maybe you would think even a national pancake house, but no - an International House of Pancakes!

IHOG at the IHOP

Gee, that logo looks awfully familiar.

If you just turn that P upside down...

Please note the lack of bacon or sausage.

"You gonna finish that?"


Damn, pig. I haven't even started!

They gave me my own carafe of coffee. I felt it would be rude of me not to finish it all. I did.

Excuse me, waiter, there's a pig in my coffee.

"See, don't you feel better now?"

Told you so!
I hate it when she's right.

7 comments:

pistols at dawn said...

Going outside the house? And eating real food, from a restaurant?

Something has happened to the Evil Genius I knew and possibly even mildly feared.

Dr Zibbs said...

Excellent

McGone said...

He should have mentioned that he gets a discount since we are the franchise's first cousins.

SkylersDad said...

Did Fernando manage to get pancake syrup and eye boogers off of his feet?

Red said...

Pistols -

I'd say what happened is that he realized life isn't worth living without me, but he hates it when I'm right.

FranIAm said...

IHOP!?! And you took me and the pig to some Irish bar?

I mean, really!

News Review said...

Go IHOP.. Spread your good cause.. That looks yummy!!