Monday, February 09, 2009

Turnabout Is Fair Play

So there've been some good lookin' (if a tad on the slutty side)* chicks in argyle around these parts. It's high time the girls had something to drool over. Ladies, feast your eyes on Mr. Ryan Reynolds. So yummy! Yes, he was Catherinette's very first Just the Tip Tuesday. But I've had a crush on him since 1998 with Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place. ** For one thing, he was funny and for another, he reminded me a lot of my junior year of HS crush. Not that said crush was anything like as hot, but he was cute and funny. Also a young man of Polish descent with the same first name as my darling Genius, so in looking back I see him as a bit of a precursor.

This crush of mine has inspired me to watch some pretty bad movies. EG actually watched Buying the Cow with me, which he gets points for. Not really because he sat through a pretty crappy movie - he often does that voluntarily without my help - but because he put up with me drooling over my boy Ryan, who runs around almost naked for a substantial chunk of the movie.

I won't watch The Amityville Horror, though, even for him. There are limits.***

*Flan, I'm totally not calling you slutty.
**Yes, they later shortened the title, but I'm fond of the original.
***I've tried to fix the text size; for whatever reason, Blogger's not having it.

9 comments:

SkylersDad said...

I have a stomach just like his, but since I live in a colder climate, I like to keep it warm with a layer of fat.

Cap'n Ergo "XL" Jinglebollocks said...

I live near enuff Lake Erie that the Lake Effect blankets us with lots and lots of snow, and I'm just like Sky Dadd, too!!

Besides, he'd be cuter w/longer hair.

catherinette said...

Oh the dirty things I would like to do with him...

red said...

I like Ryan a lot (even if he stole my girl crush, ScarJo), but he looks kind of emaciated in that pic.

BeckEye said...

I've never really found him that attractive...he's a little plastic looking. But I saw him on the cover of Men's Health and he looks pretty hot.

Dot said...

Terrible jeans! I can't see beyond the weird low front pockets...

Pezda's Ghost said...

Wait, where's the argyle?

Rassles said...

He for sure is pretty, but he's so goddamn symmetrical it's almost boring. But so neat. Really really neat.

Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass said...

"I won't watch The Amityville Horror, though, even for him. There are limits.***"

My wife's the same way w/ her celeb crush, Johnny Depp. She'll watch anything but the horror ones.