Sunday, February 08, 2009

What's the frequency, Coffey?

Red and I recently met Beth for a Cup of Coffey. I really can't tell you what day it was. Probably a weekend, probably before the Superbowl. I have one of the worst senses of time any high functioning human being could have.

Ms. Coffey had taken some wonderful traditional shots with the backs of our heads and swore she would do a post. Well enough time has passed for me to notice she hasn't, so here I am doing a post to commemorate this meet up with a picture I had to doctor to comply with the Witness Relocation Program standards. (I am guessing most people who live in Georgia are there under the WRP.)

We ate yummy Vietnamese food, dished dirt on other bloggers, and of course talked about music. In fact we talked a lot about music. Red and I were both thrilled that she took time out of her DC trip to visit real life friends to meet her imaginary friends. She is good people and if she lived near the district, I am sure we would hang out more often, and she would stand us up for concerts more often.

8 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Lets here some of the dirt on bloggers.

Dale said...

You're so lucky and she's I'm sure thrilled to have met youse guys too! I hope you tore everyone to shreds!

pistols at dawn said...

Good times indeed. Not surprisingly, I did what I always do: not realize other people live in this city. It's a gift.

SkylersDad said...

I wish I could meet some other bloggers, especially fun people like you folks.

And nice photoshop work on Beth's picture, I was completely fooled.

FranIAm said...

I can tell you had more fun with her than you did with me.

Fine. Be that way.

(I think I'd like her better than me too!)

Red said...

Fran, you were the first blogger we ever met together. No one can take that away from you. Plus, you got to meet the pig!

FranIAm said...

I am such an attention whore, I admit it.

Isn't admitting it the first step to healing?

There is a bad story in the whole "our first" time theme here, complete with pig motif.

Ack, I'm grossing myself out.

GETkristiLOVE said...

I hope the coffey wasn't imaginary.