Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm Giving You a Heads Up This Year

The fact that I'm once again posting about Free Cone Day makes me realize that I've been contributing to this here web log for at least a year. Huh. (Okay, I just looked it up and today's my anniversary. Yay!) If you click any of the links in this post, you can find out where the nearest Scoop Shop to you is. I'd hate for you to miss Free Cone Day. This year's Free Cone Day is extra special for me (just regular special for you) because it also happens to be my birthday! It's likely to be kind of a crap day at work since it's the day before a big event, but I still get a lunch break. Lunch next Tuesday is looking to me like two ice cream cones. (You can totally get in line more than once. I have little to no shame where ice cream is concerned.) Then I'll see me darlin' man at night and he'll buy me dinner :) (Thanks, honey!) But the point of this post - mark your calendars, kids - next Tuesday is Free Cone Day!

5 comments:

Suze said...

I love free ice cream cones almost as much as you. Happy Anniversary!!

SkylersDad said...

Happy Free Anniversary Cones!!

Wait, that wasn't quite right...

Cap'n Ergo "XL" Jinglebollocks said...

I'm mucking about town every day workin' for the Census. This means I can hit up LOTS of ice cream!! (somebody fetch me the insulin, I'm havin' me a par-tayy!!)

Evil Genius said...

Let's see, you're getting two cones at lunch. Then after work I am taking you to dinner. I already know the reason for the restaurant we're going to is so you can get the berry dessert, so doing the math...it looks like I get zero cones. :(

Red said...

We can make it happen if you want it to, EG. I'd hate for you to miss out on the fun of Free Cone Day!