Thursday, April 23, 2009

The MS Walk-a-thon is Saturday, April 25

Have you read Red's MS post? Let me sum it up for you: "Hi, I'm Red. I have MS. I like watching the West Wing. EG is helping me do the DC Walk MS event this year. Please Donate!" After that I made the button over there on the right so it would be easy to click and go right to her personal donation page. Donations can be made up until the very last minute, so there is still time. And if you think I am above using pictures of puppies to get you to donate, you have sadly underestimated how evil I am.

So if you have been all "Yeah, I've been meaning to donate. I have been pretty busy with doing stuff and junk. You know it is. Oh, hey look! There's that thing. I have to go now. Bye."






Now you can be all "Hellz ya I donated! I'm a muthafuckin' Rock Star! Woot! Woot!"








So just click on the linked MS Walk logo and take about two minutes to fill out the form. We don't care if you donate 50¢ or $50, we sincerely appreciate ALL donations.

Many, many thanks to those of you who have been kind and generous enough to do so already. I would like to give you all a shout out, but I don't want to shame those who haven't. Yet. But you know who you are and we are truly grateful for your help. May the deity of your choice, or lack thereof, favor you with blessings of health and good fortune.

And if you are in the DC metro area, come downtown and cheer on me and Miss Stumbly McFalldown. Be sure to bring huge posters with pictures of Katherine Hepburn that say "Go, Red! Go!"

6 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Good luck on the walk, go Red!!

red said...

Go Red Go!

And thanks for the puppy pictures. IMHO, there are not enough puppy pictures in my universe.

McGone said...

It's all happy cursing dogs in my world as I already donated. Wish it could have been more. Good luck, Red! (And by extension, good luck EG!)

McGone said...

Wow, I just blew "the best donations are the ones made anonymously" rule. I got all "look at me! Look at me!"

Carry on.

Red said...

Thanks so much for your support, you guys, the literal and the moral. I appreciate it all. McGone - I was planning on outing you all in a post-walk post anyway. Thanks so much for your support! Currently, readers of this blog have donated $490! You guys are pretty amazing.

Suze said...

You rock Red - GO!!!