Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yeah, I'm Guessing You Guys Figured Out the New Headline, Too

Monday morning I logged on to WILATU (at the office, shhh!) to see if EG had posted anything I didn't know about and realized that he has once again left me in charge for a while. Also on Monday, I was going through my google alerts (for the section I write for our monthly trade magazine) and stumbled upon a new blogger. Here's her headline:

Doodles/cartoons about life from the perspective of a young, bitter 20-something who just so happens to have a prosthetic leg. PLEASE PASS ON! It will make me hate myself just ever so slightly less, validate my self-worth, and lower my dependency on Dr Pepper and valium

I'm sure you can see why it reminded me of the Genius. Have you ever noticed what it says by the comment box? Anyway, I liked her first cartoon, you can check it out here. So stop by and welcome Betty to the 'sphere. And I'll stop by as often as I can, though I've got some stuff going on now myself. (EG's incredibly swamped right now, which I'm guessing is his biggest reason for needing a hiatus.) Welcome back to Red's place, gang.

5 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Hey, you are really still alive! Good to see you around, and thanks for the new blogger tip.

red said...

Girls rule and boys drool!

Rassles said...

That. Website. Is. Awesome.

Wendy said...

What did you say? I'm hypnotized by that thing on the right side of your blog and can't focus on anything else.

WendyB said...

That was me, above. See? That thing fucked me up.