Saturday, July 18, 2009

I think maybe I will try this again for a while...

So I have had some rest. I am on some new medicine. I am feeling pretty good. Time to start sharing my thoughts again. What with Twitter and Facebook being so prevalent, the number of people actually reading this is back down to about where I started. So I feel more comfortable blogging again. Like I am blogging to blog rather than trying to maintain my connections within the blogosphere.

Last time I went on hiatus I created an interesting piece of art, which become the first painting I have ever sold. I have been working on a major project which may eventually be displayed here in some form, but for now I will just share with you this cool drawing I did using Flash software.

I wanted to do a pin-up girl for the side of my Jeep like those on the nose of WWII bombers. The girl unintentionally, though unsurprisingly, turned into Red. To understand the whole concept you need to know about Eugene the Jeep. (That is your cue to click on the link and take two minutes to read the Wikipedia entry on him.)

You can expect more zany hijinks from me here soon enough. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Welcome back sir, I am glad you are feeling better, and it is wonderful to see you out here again!

Red said...

Welcome back! No one is gladder to see you than I am.

cardiogirl said...

Yay-yah! I look forward to more posts Herr Astronaut.