Friday, July 03, 2009

Off to Vermont!

This will make the 47th state I've visited! (I've never gotten out of the car in Alabama or Mississippi, but those who have tell me I'm not missing much.) I've spent 14 months of my life touring for children's theatre companies, and my family once took a massive 8,000 mile road trip so I've covered a lot of U.S. ground. Despite having visited New Hampshire five times, I've never made it to Vermont. (Or Maine, for that matter.) So I'm looking forward to this weekend. I'll see one of my best friends (who is doing a summer program there and who is the reason I've been to New Hampshire so many times) and she's going to take me to the Ben and Jerry factory! Color me psyched. I forgot to bum the digital camera off of EG so I won't be back with photos, I'm afraid, but maybe my friend will have a camera. Anyway, happy 4th of July, everybody!

1 comment:

SkylersDad said...

Have fun and travel safe! I have visited everything in the west, but have seen almost nothing east of the Mississippi.