Friday, October 16, 2009

Bumper Stickers 2

OK, so I thought of a few more. And since I have not been brimming with creativity lately, this is what is passing as a blog post around here these days. Enjoy:

No, I am not telling you what it means. But this one goes over like gangbusters with the guys down at the marina (at least it would if there actually were any guys, or a marina for that matter.)

Which is only funny when you see it as intended to be used (below.)


And of course I had to do an adaptation of my best-selling tee shirt and personal favorite.

6 comments:

SkylersDad said...

I have always loved that last saying, well done sir!

Grant Miller said...

You are selling these, correct? I find them pretty dang funny.

Distributorcap said...

tibet is free! and i paid a whole lot for that general tso chicken

Whiskeymarie said...

Honk, honk. ( I especially love the ones that play songs)

Del-V said...

Like my malty saint? I'm not too good with those nautical flags.

GETkristiLOVE said...

Of course your object looks bigger... is that a test question like, "Do these jeans make me look fat?"