Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Decided lack of intel on the cheese-tastic film front

You have failed me. You have all failed me miserably. This movie has existed for six months and no one has told me. Why do I even have minions?

Based on the trailer alone the cataclysmic camp factor of this wonderful chunk of cinematic chocolisciousness is destined for disastrous greatness. It is Showgirls and Snakes on a Plane
meet Attack of the 50 ft Woman slathered in Easy Cheese. It is a Mystery Science Theater 3000 wet dream starring Lorenzo Lamas and Debbie Gibson.

I only wish I were making this up. I give you
MEGA SHARK vs. GIANT OCTOPUS!

(No seriously.)

6 comments:

SkylersDad said...

I take personnel responsibility for my failure here sir. It is, after all, my job to seek and find craptastic internet gold.

Red said...

I totally thought you were making the casting of LL and DG up! I also wondered if maybe someone on YouTube was having fun with us, but according to IMDB, they're not http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1350498/.

Who greenlights this junk? Seriously??

EG, you're welcome to watch this. I'll make you popcorn if you want, before hitting the gym. For an extended session so that I don't catch any of the movie by accident.

Whiskeymarie said...

Holy hell- this looks fantastic! I'm totally lining up for the opening, maybe in costume.

Pezda's Ghost said...

I, too, thought you pulled LL and DG out of an H-list celeb hat, if only it were so.

The scene with the shark attacking the bridge reminded me of the old SNL land shark bit.

BeckEye said...

Ah yes, I did hear of this, but promptly forgot its existence. I'm sorry. I had no idea it meant so much to you.

GETkristiLOVE said...

That's a good bad one, I agree.