Friday, January 29, 2010

Other Blogs You May Enjoy

I was watching the Today Show, maybe last week? And between eating my high-fiber cereal and trying not to spank it to Ann Curry (you can only use that as an excuse for being late to work so many times before it starts to sound creepy,) they had a segment I actually found interesting. There is this British dude with an American wife. He talks in his sleep and says such crazy shit that she started tape recording him. The cool part is that they started just blogging about it and it has taken off from there. They are living the dream! It didn't take much for me to find him at Sleep Talking Man.

The other is from one of my goofy picture sources, which of course I can't divulge in the interest of preventing some decent blogfodder from getting poached. But they linked to the source. This is the guy who actually wrote the seven-legged spider e-mail! I have no idea why, but his site is called 27b/6. He is an Aussie graphic designer with some brass huevos.

So go read them if you are so inclined. I laughed.

3 comments:

Red said...

Ann Curry? Really? You think you know a guy...

SkylersDad said...

Amy Robach, a big yes. Ann Curry, I feel I must disagree...

Anonymous said...

Who knows where can I download desktop virtual girls from here - [url=http://www.hdvirtualgirls.com]VirtuagirlHD[/url] for free?? Is it possible? I've heard it is.