Sunday, February 07, 2010

Penguins in DC

Red and I are snowed in at the Evil Lair. It is so fucking cold outside that there are actually Penguins in DC.

Fortunately I was able to stock up on Friday. We have so much milk we are pouring it down our throats! And enough toilet paper that we are just wiping our asses with it!

So here I am stuck inside with nothing to eat but Pizza Rolls, Funyuns, root beer, Chex Mix, and buffalo strips. My only human companion is a hot redhead. As far as entertainment goes, the only thing on TV is a clutch hockey game and the biggest football game of the year.

I probably won't even be able to make it to work tomorrow. Explain to me again what is so bad about snow?

4 comments:

SkylersDad said...

You probably won't even melt the snow around your place with your space laser either, will you?

Anonymous said...

chen guestregplg secretariat dont dependent noel savvy broadens allergy created indian
lolikneri havaqatsu

Evil Genius said...

SkyDad,

The laser is in the shop.

Pezda,

Just because you don't blog anymore doesn't mean you have to sign in as anonymous.

Whiskeymarie said...

I could so use a snow day right now- it would help justify my impressive sloth and junk food consumption this weekend.