Friday, June 18, 2010

Unintended Ringtone Double Entendre

Several months ago Red and I visited Pezda on a long-overdue trip. During the course of which my amazingly cool Android phone played the alert tone I had downloaded and set for reminders. This was the "transform up" sound from the original Transformers cartoon. This garnered a few quizzical looks from around the table. I should have put a little more thought into my explanation:


"Something just transformed in my pocket."

Which was only half as funny as the tears-welling-up, gasping-to-the-point-of-almost-being-silent, three-to-five-minute laughing fit it induced in our aforementioned erstwhile Blogger buddy. As far as I know he is still giggling.

5 comments:

SkylersDad said...

I loved the comment! And how is Pezda doing these days?

Red said...

He's great, actually. And will serve as one of EG's groomsmen.

Anonymous said...

I am, in fact, still chuckling

Anonymous said...

and I've forgotten my password

Dale said...

That's pretty hilarious. Hi Anonymous Pezda!