Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What I Like About Targeted Intelligent Marketing

Since I am not on the Book of Faces, I must inform you that today is the 37th anniversary of my birth. Social media holds no interest for me, but targeted intelligent marketing does. Thanks to this, not only do the banner ads on my Hotmail reflect exactly which watches my mouse has hovered too long over on Overstock.com, I have also received some nice comps from businesses with my DOB.

I have already chowed down on a free double from The Burger Joint last week, and today I got a venti extra shot iced mocha gratis. If red meat and coffee weren't enough, Victoria's Secret sent me a $10 coupon! And if you think that somehow benefits Red more than me, I can draw up some charts for you and put together a presentation that will undoubtedly convince you otherwise. I do not, however, think that will be necessary.

So here is a list of things from The List which I have/will be enjoying today:

1. coffee
4. movies
9. women
10. taking my socks off after work
27. Swedish Fish
35. eating foods I'm not supposed to
64. my Jeep
72. knickers
89. the entire punk lineage of Rock and Roll
and adjunct to #35 - 91. pizza

Thank you all, and goodnight.

6 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Happy Birthday sir, and enjoy the bounty that is coming your way!

McGone said...

Happy birthday to you my Evil and Genius friend. Were this the Book of Faces, I would "Like" this. Then I would go back to deleting Farmville requests and wondering why I ever got on that stupid site.

Cap'n Ergo "XL+1" Jinglebollocks said...

:)

SkylersDad said...

Mr. Anon, perhaps you should first locate somebody who knows how to spell before you go for the fancy-pants graphics.

GETkristiLOVE said...

Happy belated bday Evil Genuis!

Gnugs said...

Happy belated. Times however old you are. Which I'm sure is nowhere near a bazillion, which is what I first wrote.