Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Don't get yer knickers in a twist...


...sure this is a new post, but it ain't like I am going to be blogging on any sort of regular basis again. I just wanted to put something up to let everyone know I did some housekeeping. I got around to moderating the 600+ comments that had piled up. About 12 were legit. But my sincere thanks to those 12!

More importantly, I cleared all those [lovely] wedding photos out of my Picassa account to make room for Blogger images. So as you can see, at least some of my priorities are straight. This was vitally important to the honeymoon post below. At this point I can't even tell you how I got some of those images, but they come together so beautifully I could not let them vanish into cyberspace. (I love this so much I have already scrolled through it 3 times in another tab while I have been writing this.)

And since it will probably be months before I post again, above is my new graphic of me and Red entitled "come rain or come shine." I have been sucked into bootleg graphics software that is 2 or 3 generations out of date. If anyone is interested in donating to help me buy a fully licensed current version, I will set up a PayPal button.

4 comments:

SkylersDad said...

It's great to see you popping back up in my reader, we all miss you out here!

GETkristiLOVE said...

Whew, good thing you got the turtle in there.

Tor Hershman said...

Me wee film shows what moi digs about The Universe...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LubuSAgB5s
...everything gets flushed.

Anonymous said...

just stopping by to say hi